Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well this week was pretty swell we had a good Halloween haha just because we didnt have a pumkin to carve didnt mean we couldnt carve a watermelon. Also this week Elder Alarcon and myself had our first 2 baptisms together. Two twin 9 year olds in our ward. We have been working super hard and we have a few baptisms lined up for next week so I'm pretty pump. Last night was kinda crazy we found this guy who had a devil in his house and he was crying and freaking out he is 40 years old and lives by himself any way he said that while he was sleeping someone was yelling at him and began choking him but there was no one in the house. Long story short we said a prayer in his possessed house it was pretty dang crazy but he wants to go to church this week which is rad. Anyway that was pretty much my haunted house that I got to go in for halloween. Not much else happened this week that I can think of, I havent gotten the package you sent but im sure it will come soon, also I translated your letter you wrote to Miguels Mom haha it was pretty funny. Not much else to report I am doing great and working hard to have success please pray for our area. Also i didnt get the recipe or pics maybe next week I hope.I love you all and hope all is well with sports and just life enjoy the weather you all have because the infierno just hit Paraguay. Elder Burr the simple secret is this  put your trust in the Lord, do your best , then leave the rest to him.
Rodrigo and Madricio 
9year old twins baptized on 10-29-09!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I tried looking for a way to contact Elder Burr or the administrator of this blog, but I was unsuccessful.

    I was recently called to the Paraguay Asuncion North mission, and I was hoping to get in touch with Elder Burr to ask if he'd have any advice/tips as I prepare to go to Paraguay. I would greatly appreciate it.

    I would also just like to say that this site along with all of the other missionary sites from the Asuncion North mission have really given me a lot to think about, prepare for, and look forward too.

    ReplyDelete