Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gustavo

Gustavo
Elder Brown and I before leaving the zone.
"Its raining men!"

Well I pretty much just got molested. Elder Betancor and I went next door to get our hairs cut haha that sounds weird. anyway I went first and he kept calling me mi amor and then after he cut my hair he was like rubbing my head and shampooing my head haha it was the most awkward thing in my entire life I was trying so hard not to laugh dont worryI've got pics of good old Gustavo the perv. trying not to get jealous of Gustavo Tracie. Anywho this week has been freakin awesome!!! We had eight people in church and we are planning on 2 baptisms this week! My comp is the man we are working like crazy andI come home every night dead tired. Life is great and I am loving my mission and everything about it! Anywho this week we had our primary program and I played for it haha it was horrible they dont know how to count so they were a good 2 measures ahead of me throughout the song oh well. Also we found a guy named Nestor who was a missionary and he had done something and got sent home. Anyway he knows english perfectly and I was able to talk to him and resolve his fears of coming back to church. He came and brought his brother sister and best friend who arent members to church haha its so awesome! He's the man though we are going to bring him back into the church for good. But I am slowly forgetting how to speak enlish because when I talked to him I could barely speak. Not much else going on I am doing great and loving life! Hey what part is Camerno in right now in Chile my comp is from the capital. He loves karate but its like break dancing karate its so funny the other night he was trying to teach me. Ya that was a nightmare never again. Also yes motherest I get all your letters and I love getting them. Also I wrote Pearl and Nana the other day. Not much else going on here are a few pics enjoy! Also ask Jenny what the guys name is in her ward that served here I think he was comps with one of the missionaries that lives with me Elder Betancor. Also Elder Timmy as everyone calls him here is from Idaho. Love ya"ll lots, talk to ya next week. Every ones favorite person Elder Burr Para siempre dios este con vos. salmons 37 5

No comments:

Post a Comment