Sunday, October 25, 2009

Suns made a block buster trade!


Elder Alarcon from Chile 
Out contacting 
My Roommates.
Grocery Shopping

Well we had changes and the suns made a huge trade sending the shooting guard from Piribebuy Elder Burr to Yspay where he will open this area with Elder Alarcon from CHILE. Probaby the greatest trade in suns history. Anyways yes I am a gonner from the che piri piri and Elder Rivera is still there with Elder Allred who came with me from the MTC. It was the worst thing having to leave members and my converts. Primitiva bawled her eyes out and ya I had no idea what to say haha I get to go through with her in the temple in April!! I"m so pumped for that. Anywho about the new area. ELder Alarcon and I opened it up and this week we were running around trying to meet new members and we did a million contacts finding new people and stuff. We had our first church meeting and the ward has their new piano player me haha next week I am playing for their primary day that should be good. Also right nowI live with two other missionaries which is pretty fun Elder Betancor from Ecuador and a greenie sraight from the MTC Elder Tiemann haha but ya my comp is the man he loves working out so now I"ve got a work out buddy ha also he is a super hard worker which is the most important thing. We found 2 or 3 families and have returned dates with them so we will see what happens! Anyway santa is sending a package home tomorrow so im not sure when you will get it. Not much else going on I made a cd of all 300 of my pics so I will be sending that so you can watch it on the tv. not much else I love you guys take care and stay beautiful! para siempre dios este con vos elder burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--

No comments:

Post a Comment