Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paraguay

Paraguay the land where knowing one word in english means you can speak english. Well this week was pretty crazy we went to the temple which was awesome! It's tiny but incredible inside! Also we had conference this week did you know that Pres. Monson and all the other men know spanish? Actually they had people speaking in Spanish. Pres Monson sounded like he was about 120 years old and Elder Bednar sounded like he was 14 years old. Pretty funny haha but the tab choir was incredible they played that one song you used to play all the time on the organ haha I almost started singing a loud because I was the only American. also the memories of conference I will never forget haha get ready they are pretty funny . Throwing pillows at mom, mom sitting 2 ft from the tv when the nephews and nieces came because she couldnt hear haha and me falling asleep and Tracie and mom waking me up every 2 sec. Hope you know I was awake for every one of them but we didnt get to watch the Priesthood session which was a bummer. Also you know when the prophet always says drive safely home. We also crashed into a car on the colectivo because it was parked in the middle of the rode with out lights one of our members almost broke her ankle it was insane! Only in Paraguy I guess. This week has been another tough one we still arent doing much and still arent seeing success because we do nothing. We have changes next week but I dont wanna get my hopes up so what ever happens happens. This week I worked on my Christlike attribute of patience and boy was it tested. Elder Rivera is a good guy im just trying to be friends with him. The other day I taught him thats what she said hahahaha probably one of the funniest things in my life. He has no idea how it works but thats alright. Anyway I'm getting a little package to send home . Do you want me to send you the table clothe? I'm scared it will get lost or something but just let me know what you want me to do. Also I'm making a disc of all my pics to send home paraguay is being lame and wont let me send pics today. Well gotta bounce love you guys one love. ps God gave us memories so that we might have June roses in the December of our lives. That quote is pretty tight haha Love ya´ll toodles. Elder Bdizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment