Friday, October 16, 2009

What it is!

What up fam and whoever else might be tuning into the 100th annual emailathon I actually dont know how many its been but 100 works.well cambios changes are tomorrow so we will see if the phoenix suns want to release Elder Burr to the Boston Celtics or if they want to sign him to another 1 month contract. I've got no idea what is going to happen tomorrow but whatever happens I'm going to be happy so its all good. Anyway really nothing else going on we arent having any success what so ever and I"m not surprised we do absolutely nothing. All I can do is be his friend and try and help him out but it doesnt go so great. He does not like to be told what to do so that usually ends up in a nice long arguement which is always fun. He's a good guy he just needs to figure out why he is here. If you are curious when he leaves back to El Salvador, it will be 120 days tomorrow. Don't worry he lets me know everyday. Anyway I can really think of much else. I love it out here though its crazy how the Lord works placing you in sittuations and different places to talk to certain people and certain times. I've almost got this sweet Christmas package finish I"ve got a surprise for each marriage couple in the fam haha. Anywho I'm going to try and send pics but most likely it wont work because this guy next to me is like screaming at someone on the computer camera things so its tying up the line. Anyway love you all one love! Our super market is the size of Circle K with half as many things it sucks but piribebuy is a poor little city gotta love it. peace! elder burro para siempre dios este con vos

No comments:

Post a Comment