Thursday, October 1, 2009

Goodness, Badnews!

Well I've got good news and bad news bad news is Elder Rvera has to give Pres. Wade his dvd player so no more movie nights inPiribebuy sorry guys.Good news Elder Rivera still has his ipod so you can all rock out to 50 cent no worries. Well this week has been another adventure we had inverviews and I was planning on tellingPres. Wade all about the elc. stuff but my zone leader beat me to it. It was super good talking to President Wade hes the man he told me that he had alot of latin coms in Columbia and that they acted like they were 13 and all you can do is love them and be a good example to them. It's super hard but I am doing my best and I feel that we are some what of friends now last pday we got to play real football and we ate a bunch of meat which was super good however later that nightI threw it all up,everyone can catch my drift on that one. Anyway I woke up the sleeping beast Elder Rivera bad idea . He wasnt to happy but I asked him if he would give me a blessing and it was one of the most amazing blessings I"d ever recieved he is a good guy hes just had alot of comps that let him do what he wants and he needs to be bossed around a little bit. Not much else to exciting we should have had another baptism with a man name marino but he decided not to show up so that was a disappointment. Also I found about the whole calling for chrstmas they give us a paper with a number to call and you guys call me but ya i wont get that for a few months.Also im going to the temple tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! also most likely ill be listening to conference in only spanish haha itll be alright though. PS thank you for sending all the dearelder.com I know you always say you are repeating yourself but i dont care its just nice to get a letter and they always come when I am most down so thank you it means alot. Aso I can buy the table cloth thing dont worry about it its beigh also not sure how to spell that. also saturday we had service and our Pres. said that everyone around the world was doing service so i wanted to know if you guys did it to. well not much else going on also to ry jen and sarah thank you for the emails today has been a tough day and it was good hearing from you guys also i cant freakin believe Lyvi is standing haha crazy! peace everybody one love. Elder Burr para siempre dios este con vos.

No comments:

Post a Comment