Thursday, December 3, 2009

I was a man forgotten he didnt know my name, I offered him forgiveness. wow Im going to miss Doug singing that for christmas. Anywho its beggining to look alot like christmas sweating at night rocking your two liter bottle fool of ice because its so hot. Its incredible how hot it gets here and Ihavent even felt the hottest it gets yet haha. Anywho not much happened this week, we are getting ready for a HUGE THANKSGIVING DINNER! Not haha we will be doing what we do everyday because thanksgiving does not exist anymore. Anyway tell Ruthann thank you for the package I loved the stickers especially the barbie ones I had to fight this little 5 yr girl to give them back to meat church. Life is going great and my comp and I are doing peachykine. Elder Betancourt our roomie finished his mission today so we got to go to Asuncionand send him off it was insane haha I like saw my future! Also Im still mad you opened the christmas package haha. yaaaaaaaaa not much else goin onin the ysssssssssssssssssssypooooooooooooooo we are getting changes today ortomorrow and the suns are talking about trading elder burr to the THUNDER(the office) haha no Im not kidding I was not excited to here that news but if it happens I will except and I will be me and serve like I do. not much else going on I love you all and have a great Thanksgiving! Eat lots ofturkey while I eat lots of mandioka and empanadas! para siempre dios estecon vos! elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment