Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tudo bem

My companion and I contacting like the
U.S. missionaries!! ;)
Brazil on the left and Paraguay on the right
of the street!

Hello family! Wellllllp its another day in the PJC! This place is great haha the people are extremely weird and I see more and more Amish if only I had the song Amish Paradice by Coolio. You wanted to know about my comp, well he is a pretty funny guy and ya he likes to work so thats good. We are working super hard out here, its a little bit more of a tougher area but thats fine. I love it out here because President Wade has sent all the obedient missionaries out here because we are so dang close to Brazil in other words no Elder Riveras in our zone! Miguel the guy Brown and I baptized said that he finally got transferred out of Piribebuy haha he always emails me every monday and says that he is sick of Rivera eating his food hahaha anyone not much else going on I found out more about the Christmas call and I will send you the info that Pres.Wade sent. I still have to find a place to get your call. Yes that is correct you have to call me haha hope thats not a problem. I should have all the info and everything ready to go by next week but I'll send the email Pres Wade sent us. Love you all hit me up with questions or emails or whatever stay beautiful Gilbert. Here are a few pics. chauuuuuuuuu! love Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment