Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well Iv got alittle rittle. Whats 8 hours from Asuncion speaks portugues and lives a street away from Brazil. give up. MY NEW AREA! BIENVENIDIOS A PEDRO JUAN CABALLERO!! haha this place is insane! I am now teaching in portugues haha its so crazy! This tues night at 1030 we are driving in a huge bus to asuncion for our conference and we will get there wed at like 5. I have seen just about everything here blacks paraguayos mexicans amish americans indians cowboys a gothic person haha its so insane. Its super rich but poor at the same time here. We are walking everywhere and we only have 40 members that go to church. Its a pretty tough area but thats fine. My comp is a really funny kid his name is elder ormeƱo from peru. Not much else going on here I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving I completely frogot it was thanksgiving. I love you all stay beautiful! para siempre dios este con vos elder burr

No comments:

Post a Comment