Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Colts, Colts, Colts!

As much as I dont like Peyton and he acts like a hick I'm going to have to say the Colts will take and Reggie will break his foot during this game. Anyone so what are we doing for the big 20 I was thinking everyone come on down to the land of PJC what do ya think ? Not much going on my comp and I are doing really good we were able to talk and I am keeping my pregnant comp obedient so its all G. We arent having much success but we are working like crazy and doubling our mission goals everyweek I know we will see success it just takes faith prayer and fast. Don't worry about my bday I've got a few appointments set up haha I tell everyone of our inv and members that my bday is coming up and I tell them to guess how many years I will complete and they usually say 30 haha ouch but hey what can you do its fine. Not much else going on oh and yes I know elder Dennis and Adamson they are in my zone Elder Dennis and I had a division he's the man he slept at my house and worked over here for a day.Aand to answewr your question there will never be anyone worse than Rivera I am perfectly capable of keeping Elder Rosales under control. It's insane Elder Rivera and my other comp elder alarcon leave this change! haha insane but here are a few photo's thanks for all the juicy emails they were great love ya all! PARA SIEMPRE DIOS ESTE CON VOS. ELDER BURR!

Paraguay Temple
Elder Brown and I
(senior companions)
with our cell phones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment