Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hello family well today was just another eh week, I'm getting pretty frustrated in my comp and I'm just about ready to accidently strangle him. He's a great kid hes just ridiculously LAZY its so hard working when every two seconds he is saying hungryI'm thirsty I'm tired this area sucks and much much more. We should be getting changes tonight or tomorrow and I am ready to go up as senior comp but its not my choice its the Lords so if my time isnt this change and I'm still with my comp well then I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord. I am just trying to stay postive and be a cheerleader for my comp to animate him. Pray for ya boy I love you guys and your all in my prayers I hope it was a good new years for you all I barely stayed up until 1030 ha and then at 1200 all of Paraguay woke me up with their traditional fireworks haha anywho peace para siempre dios este con vos. Elder Burrrr
Here I am calling home on Christmas!
Trying to stay dry after 10 straight
days of RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment