Saturday, January 23, 2010

Comp. for sale 50 cents

Well this week has been................. like a horrible marriage I guess I have tasted just a tad bit of what it will feel like when my wife will be pregnant and cranky whinning about everything haha however you know me I've done this before so now I am trying to just stay happy and laughing always dont worry about me I am doing fine just grand! That was pretty sweet to get that email from Cam the chileanos are some pretty cool cats I think thats how you spell it. This week we worked like crazy because I can finally work my fanny off without my senior comp saying he wants to rest.I feel bad for my comp but its good for him hes pretty disobedient but with time it will change. We have fought most everyday and to make matters worse I've got lice haha I think thats how you spell it. I dont ever remember having lice but oh well hopefully I dont loose my hair. Anywho not much else going on we were supposed to have a baptism but the brazilian we were teaching decided to throw a chair at her pregnant sister so ya she never got baptized. Pray for my comp that he will have the desires to work because right now his attitude is I dont care if we baptize a single person. I know we will I dont have any doubts at all! PS dont send me anything for my bday what I would like is for you all to send me something you like about me like old times hahaha just kidding but seriously. hope all is well that sucks the cards lost but they werent allowed to when while I was here and couldnt watch it haha hope all is well stay happy and laugh because thats all I can do. chat next week live with Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment