Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ello Poppet


What up family! Well right now my comp and I just got back from playing soccer and from shopping china. I bought a pull up bar haha its sweet. Anywho at SC the Brazilian missionaries were there and we were talking to them, I asked to see what there numbers and goals were for the week and I was shocked out of my mind to see that they have dinner appointments and a nap time!!!! What is this! Also they do 70 contacts evey week and we do 200! Haha wow it was crazy but ya anywho this week was ok my comp and i are working like crazy with alot of rain going on its pretty bad. We talked to Sulie and she looks good for this Sunday and possibly another girl named Jessica but we shall see . I hope all is well and grand. oh ya tell the Andes I got there package I LOVED IT I WAS DYING FOR THAT KIND OF FOOD! Also I took a little bit of money out, and I still have the nativity set at my house but its going to be a little hard to send. Love ya all! toodles para siempre dios este con vos! Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment