Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sully got baptized!!!!!!!!


HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! WHY IS ELDER BURR SO HAPPY? BECAUSE SULLY GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! thank you so much for your prayers and support, it was an amazing baptism, her boyfriend and our ward mission leader was able to baptize her and my comp and I will be able to go to the temple with them in ONE YEAR! How cool is that! Any who it was really great and spiritual just like every baptism. Not to much going on here just working like crazy here in PJC, my comp and I are looking at another baptism this week, her name is Jessica and she is a friend of a member who is 15. We had a cool experience with her the other day because we went to her house and my comp and I felt like we need to share the word of wisdom with her. Later that day she was invited to drink and smoke and she told us that if we hadn't have taught her that she would have drank and smoke. Its little miracles and situations like that you know that Christ exists and that he is always there. I'm loving it out here and I am living the dream!! I hope all is splendid at home! 11 months today I hit by the way! One more month. any who Hope all is well love you all stay pretty. TOODLES! para siempre dios este con vos. PS DON'T SEND MORE PACKAGES I REALLY DON'T NEED ANYTHING! CHAUU! ELDER BURR

No comments:

Post a Comment