Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What up family well I'm rockin the new myldsmail so I hope it all works we all know how great I am at the one finger typing. Anywho this week was insane. Long story short Elder Rosales and I left for Asuncion Sunday night and got there at 5 in Asuncion where we slept in the office. Monday we sat in the office and then went to a few clinics where they did like a milion tests to him while I sat there sticking q tips up my nose like a wallris or however you spell it. After that we went back to the office and spent the night. The next day we went to the huge bautista hospital in Asuncion and they did a face scan on Rosales, then we went back to the allergies clinic and they said that Rosales was perfectly fine? Then after that we went to the office and the new missioaries showed up and there wasnt room for us so Rosales and I slept in this HUGE HOTEL haha it was insane I'll send some pics. After that we got our trnsfers and I am still here in PJC but Rosales is in the office as a office elder but most likely he will go home. Pretty insane my comp is an American finally named Elder Peterson from Utah, he was in my district my second change so I know him really well hes one of my really good friends so I am pretty happy about that. Also Sulie never got baptized because we didnt have water in our font because our president decided not to pay the water bill? And here when you dont pay they just rip out the pipes from the ground. After cleaning out the font by HAND AND BUCKETS we realized that there was no water so we called the fire fighters to come and fill up the font but long story short they never came. It was extremely depressing because we terminated every problem and at the last min the fire fighters never showed up. I'm thinking about saying there is a fire at the Mormon church and then maybe they will show up. Also I got called up to be district leader so I'm even more stressed but its all good I can handle it. I hope all is well Ilove you guys! para siempre dios este con vos. Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment