Friday, January 21, 2011

Don't get trunky!

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK! Elder Manu and I are tearing it up out here in zeballos! We were able to baptize Lili and it was terrific! The members were there with her supporting her all the way. Also Juan her ex bf showed up haha I swear the dude is a stalker its a little bit creepy but whatever. Please tell me you got my flight plans haha if you have them you should for sure mail them to me! I cant believe how fast the time is going! Tomorrow we should have another baptism and all the news that come into the mission will be at our baptism tomorrow with Pres Madariaga and his wife so that will be tight. Tomorrow we find out about the changes and then it will be official will only have two transfers left haha insane! I don't know what I am feeling about changes. I really want to finish my mission inPiribebuy where I started but I don't want a new comp. Elder Manu by far is my favorite comp. The secret to having success in the mission is being best friends with your comp. We are havinga blast! The Lord knows whats best for me and he knows where I should go so we will see what happens. I am doing great though! Not much else going on. Next week I will have more to write.I love you all! don't get to trunkey haha just kidding its all good WE ALL DO! PS Ask Rush what hes thinking about doing. Later everyone! 87 days elder burr



No comments:

Post a Comment