Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

WHAT UP!! Well not to much going on here haha there has been alot of rain and ya new years was INSANE!! everyone and there grandma was drunk but hey that's the cool thing to do here get drunk with your grandma. I cant believe how 2010 just absolutely flew by and how I didn't even realize it, it seems like the days are going by and I am not noticing it. I cant believe how short the time really is out here and how I have to really take advantage of it before its all over. This year I was able to make a sweet new years resolution that consists of a 3 month work out plan to get in shape so I can kick Jared's trash in the Burr 10k haha I'M COMING! LIONE the "TSUNAMI" MANU is going to get me back in shape haha. I'm going to look like Toni perkis when i get home. Any who, not much else happened this week, we are working with an incredible lady named Lili who Elder Lucas and I worked with back in the day. This lady was absolutely golden along with her 5 kids but her boyfriend that lived with her was a huge drunk. We would visit her and then her boyfriend would come home threatening to kill us so we ended up dropping her after she was so close to being baptized. Last week my comp and I were walking and we found her boyfriend sober so we went and talked to him and asked how him and lili were doing. the dude had a huge black eye and a cut down his face. He told us that him and Lili got into a fight and that she moved away with all of the kids. As I sat there talking to him I was shouting in my head ITS ABOUT TIME SHE PUNCHED THIS DUDE haha. I asked him where she was living but he said he didn't know so that day I told my comp that somewhere in Paraguay there was a woman with her kids who would get baptized if the missionaries find her. We went back to the house and said a prayer to possibly find her, Within 15 min we found her and all of her kids! It was an absolute miracle!!! We were able to be reacquainted and we put the baptismal date for the 14 of this month. She excepted it in a heart beat. As of right now she is living with her brother and sister in law and she is doing terrific! Please keep praying for her so that she can be baptized. Not much else going on I'm glad everyone is doing great. I will talk with you all next week! Love Elder Burr!

No comments:

Post a Comment