Monday, January 31, 2011

GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! oh man where to begin! this week was burning hot but super awesome!! i had the opportunity to do a few divisions out in one o

GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! oh man where to begin! This week was burning hot but super awesome!! I had the opportunity to do a few divisions out in one of my old areas "Salado" I was able to see old converts and old members! It was a hot week, I guess I forgot how hot it really is with out air conditioning haha this coming week it looks like I will stay in the office and travel with President while he does interviews and while I check the good old area books. Life is good and I'm super happy. Today like I said was one of the funnest days ever for me because E Lucas and I got permission to go to Zeballos our old area, and eat lunch with a member family for my birthday! It was sick though because I got my fake drivers license haha I watched a short video on driving and then Lucas and I took the van tozeballos. Lucas drove in about 1st gear all the way to zeballos haha he said he knew how to drive but really he didn't haha. Then on the way home I drove the shaggon wagon. I was pretty impressed with myself because I only killed the car twice ha. It was crazy though I thought we were going to die, I felt like Tony Stewart flying down the road. After I get done writing I'm going to go back to Zeballos to do a division with my old comp E Manu and his comp. Liliams daughter the lady we baptized is getting baptized tonight and she wants me to baptize her so I'm way pumped!! Everything is going great and I'm trying not to get to trunky. We just got done watching this movie called UP? It was pretty funny, I think its a pixar movie or something. Any who I will send a few pictures. Courtney's baby is super cute, how many nieces and nephews does that make now? haha thank you for all the birthday wishes! Love Elder Burr!

No comments:

Post a Comment