Monday, March 14, 2011

The pill is called La Bomba!

Ya I think I will be fine from the pill and better yet if I get sick I wont have to give me talk haha. What is my talk on and how long does it have to be. I have no question mark key on this computer so this is kind of weird . Sounds like everything is same old same old , Here in Canada garay as mom calls it haha (caƱada garay) we have been working like crazy trying to get everything that this area doesn't have. As of right now we have inv, we have a new home right in front of the church, We have lunch appointments and ya everything is just groovy I guess you could say. This week we really forgot ourselves and just decided to serve people in our ward and we also decided to get the members involved instead of them always having this weird tension against the missionaries. The members are really getting attached to us and we had a miracle of being able to have 4 inv at church yesterday in an area that has a lot of problems. We are now able to really stay focused with some of our investigators and have them progressing towards baptism. I know that the prayers you guys have been offering have been answered! It was super funny because we have an investigator named Amalia who for the life of her with not take off her Yankees hat haha. Yesterday at church she showed up and sure enough she was rocking her hat. Our branch pres started laughing and said if she doesn't want to take her hat off I guess we could get her a white one for when she gets baptized hahaha not much else going on I'm just living the dream and kicking it like a villain. Like I told Sarah I'm as giddy as a school girl to come home but I am as focused as Jordan in the 4th quarter. I know this church is true and that we are blessed as we are obedient to what the Lord asks of us. Just like in Nephi the Lord will never give us a task that we cant accomplish. Fight the fight and stay patient ya-ll. One last quote from Elder Burr before I bounce. LIFE IS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER, PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SCREAM!. Love Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment