Friday, March 25, 2011

Well this week i had a blonde moment i guess you could say haha what happened this week is i bought some ramon noodle soup to eat. As i was getting re

>Well this week I had a blonde moment I guess you could say haha what happened this week is I bought some ramon noodle soup to eat. As I was getting ready to make It I realized we didn't have gas for our gas stove so I decided to put the medal pan in the microwave. While I was sitting there waiting for it to cook all of a sudden the microwave started to catch on fire so I opened the microwave and with out thinking grabbed the burning hot pan. I learned my lesson not to put metal things in the microwave because it left one big fat burn on my fingers haha any who enough about that. I cant believe how fast the time is flying, its a little bit scary. Sometimes I am ready to come home and then the next minute I would rather stay here, its like a second family to me. I truly love the people here, they are so amazing and humble and ready to serve the lord when called. The members are helping us some much and they have complete trust in us now. This week we should have two baptisms so if you guys could pray for Amalia (the one who rocks the Yankees hat) and also Tamarra. We had an absolute miracle this week, right when we got to church we were looking to see if Amalia had showed up to church but we didn't see anyone wearing a hat. Then all of a sudden I saw a lady sitting in the front with like a semi fro haha sure enough it was AMALIA!! We were able to teach her all of the lessons and now she is ready to get baptized this Thursday! wooooooooooo! I am really happy right now though, life is good and I am working my fanny off before I come home. Please be praying for Primitiva and Sulley as well they are two of my converts that I baptized. They are getting ready to go to the temple before i leave so we are trying to get everything set up before I go home. Here are a few versus that I really like from the book of mormon. Its in Nephi 13: 31-34- It talks about how we don't need to worry about money, food, or clothes because God already knows that we need those things but what we must first look for is the Kingdom of God and then he will bless us with what we need. I hope all is well back at home, stay positive and keep it real. Here is one last quote by Richard G Scott: God will not always reward you immediately according to your desires. Rather God will respond with what in his eternal plan is best for you. I love you all please pray for the people in CaƱada Garay! love Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment