Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pres.

YA BOiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii PRESIDENT WADE GOT CALLED TO BE IN THE AREA SEVENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another fantastic week!! we were able to baptize Tamarra this week!! The conference was excellent even though in the morning session on Sunday we didn't get to watch it because Paraguay couldn't pick up signal so we had to watch a replay of Saturday morning haha i don't think anyone even realized it haha. Also i got the word that primitiva and Sully both got their recommendations to go to the temple!! Sully is planned for going in with her husband on Wednesday and primitiva is planned for Saturday!! they just need one more interview with president madariaga and they are good to go!!!!!! Not much else going out here in caƱada garay, the members are making me a little bummed because they keep talking about me leaving and how i will forget them. I have truly come to love the people out here and they have completely became a second family to me. I hope that one day I will be able to come back and see them. By the way mom way to go with Jim!!! When I get home i will personally invite them to my homecoming! Everything starts with an invitation DON'T STOP! Man i don't know what else to say this is my last full week in the mission. please be praying for Mariela and Angelica, they are two ladies we are working with who are so close to being baptize!!!!! Also I don't know if it was just me but I really felt pressure by some of these marriage talks in the conference haha President Monson in the priesthood talk put it pretty clear that we serve a full time mission and then we get married, not just hang out haha. I guess we will see what the future has for me. I hope all is well and that everyone is doing splendid! Enjoy your last full week away from me! Love Elder Burr PS Pray that everything will go well with the interviews and traveling for Sully and Primitiva. they have to travel very far! One more thing did the suns make it to the playoffs? CHAUU!

No comments:

Post a Comment