Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Greatest week of my Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I don't even know what to say, words I don't think would be able to describe what is going through my head right now! I have nothing but gratitude in my heart. This past week was the most incredible week of my life, I was able to first go through the temple on Thursday with Sully and her husband. I was able to see them be sealed for time and all eternity!! TALK ABOUT BEING TRUNKY, I WAS THE WITNESS HAHA! I got to go with elder Petersen, and we couldn't help but smile and cry. I have never felt so much joy in my life! Then on Saturday I was able to go with Primitiva and her kids to the temple for the first time!! Again i balled my eyes out like a school girl. IT WAS INCREDIBLE THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG!!! I am so grateful for them and for their sacrifices to be able to enter into the temple!! Today i also had my final interview to help me not be weird and to not be scared of girls so that was a little weird but it was an interview that i will never forget. Man I don't know what else to say I am just shocked that its all coming to an end, tonight mariela will be baptized and not only will she be baptized but she will be married to her old boyfriend Edgar who is a less active that we reactivated!!!!! WHAT A BLESSING! I have so much joy and love for these people here, and i cant believe that I'm going to have to say goodbye to it all. I will never forget the people of Paraguay and for all of their sacrifices that they have made to come into this church. I know that this is the only true church, the one that holds the keys to the priesthood of GOD, which makes it possible for families to be together FOREVER! Like Ty said, its time to hang up tie and come home,i just cant believe it went by so fast. i have no regrets, just gratitude for every person that i have met out here and come to love. Thanks to everyone for the support and love, for the packages and letters that you have all written through out my mission. especially Jared and his letters every week NOT haha. Before i close i want to share some of my favorite scriptures. 2 Timothy 4:6-9
6.For i am now ready to be offered and the time of my departure is at hand,
7. I have fought a good fight, i have finished my course, i have kept the faith.
8. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the lord , the righteous judge shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 9. Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me.
I love you all!!! SEE YOU ALL ON FRIDAY MORNING!! PS Have a cold Gatorade in the fridge for me haha also the time in Paraguay changed it is 2:16 right now and in AZ it is 11:16, i don't know what time you guys are all going to be at the airport but i hope to see you all there! For the last time yours truly
ELDER JACOB J.BURR(O)

No comments:

Post a Comment