Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Three more days!

Just three more days and Elder Burr will be home. What an amazing two years this has been. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for protecting him. His feelings for the people in Paraguay are very tender. He will truely miss them. He wants to return one day. I hope he can. We have loved the tender mercies that have come into our lives because of his service. I will miss his weekly e-mails, but it is time for him to come home. Thanks to all of you that have written him and have been a huge part of his life. His maturity and testimony have grown so much as he has sacrificed everything to bring the gospel into the lives of these wonderful people. I too, like Elder Burr know that my Heavenly Father lives and the gospel has been restored in these latter days. I rejoice knowing that my Savior lived and died for me. I pray that I can do all that I can in serving him while I am here upon the earth. Thanks again for your support Love Sylvia Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment